Sunday 19 February 2017

Terima Kasih Telah Menulis

In this evening, I have nothing to do as usual, yeah being unemployed is killing me wkwkwk. So, I'm doing this random activity, writing things down in an effort to be "productive". It's also one of my "to do list", writing in english to improve my english skill. I will be happy if you willing to leave comment for correcting my abal-abal english.

Seno Gumira Ajidarma said that, "Menulis adalah suatu cara untuk bicara, suatu cara untuk berkata, suatu cara untuk menyapa—suatu cara untuk menyentuh seseorang yang lain entah di mana"
After all this time, I wanna say thank you for some people who have shared so many pearls of wisdom in his/her blog. I'm touched by your kind words and thoughts. You made my day! It's helpful when I getting bored or when I need something useful to read. Sometimes, those inspired me to do something good. So, thanks to:

Mr. Lukito Edi Nugroho
He is a lecturer in Information Technology and Electrical Engineering Department Universitas Gadjah Mada. He often shares his stories/experiences in his facebook notes. He writes about his experiences as a lecturer, his family or his role as a father, his thougths and opinions, or just a simple story. Everything he has written is always full of lessons, almost all I think. 
Some of those are:
Serba-serbi jawaban ujian
Orang-orang spesial: para pembuka jalan...
Tentang soal ujian dan ilmu keteknikan
Cukup
Sebuah catatan penghormatan bagi ibu rumah tangga
Go to this link in case that you wanna stalk too.

Aji Nur Afifah
She is Kurniawan Gunadi's wife. Kurniawan Gunadi is author of Hujan Matahari, Menentukan Arah, etc. She is sosial activists. Most of her stories in her tumblr are.. how do we say "curhat ringan bermanfaat"? wkwk. Her tumblr repost and her answer for question from readers also worth to read. Go to this link in case that you wanna stalk too. 
My favorites is:
Curhat : Kehidupan Pascamenikah (40 Hari Pertama)

Ahmad Ataka
He is a Ph.D student at King's College London, majoring robotics. He is one of the awardee Indonesia Presidential Scholarship. I know him because in 2012, I join Cendekia Teknika Universitas Gadjah Mada and  he is the president in that period. He is author of "Inspirasi dari Tanah Eropa". That book is about part of his journey and it's inspiring. His book made me cry, precisely when he prepared for physics olympiad. His father still cares about his child preparation for that olympiad even though -he laid in the hospital because of an accident and he should worry about himself-. The last page made me wanna cry too, he ever writes that part in his blog. Check it out: One day...
Not only his book but also his blog inspires me. Go to this link in case that you wanna stalk too.

Dewi Nur Aisyah
She is awardee Indonesia Presidential Scholarship and currently undertaking PhD Fellowship at Institute of Epidemiology and Health Care, University College London and...she has become a mother! She is author of "Awe-Inspring Me". I think she is not only "ibu rumah tangga idaman" but also "mahasiswa prestatif kontributif idaman". She often shares her experiences when she studies overseas in her blog. 
Go to this link in case that you wanna stalk too.

Beside that, this following blog also worth to stalk. 
Budi Waluyo, founder Sekolah TOEFL Online, https://sdsafadg.com/
Kurniawan Gunadi, writer, http://kurniawangunadi.tumblr.com/
Agus Mulyadi, editor of mojok.co, "wong magelang", http://www.agusmulyadi.web.id/

Yeah, it's blogs that worth to stalk, my version indeed. How about you? I will be happy if you wanna share your favorites blog that inspiring you here in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment